My Ordeal !!

It was 9 PM.My name was called.I went inside only to find two men gleaming at me.I wanted to run away from them but i found myself helpless and immovable.I was dragged to the bed and even my pleading eyes did not have an effect on those two men.Eyes inured to violence the two men were merciless and pulverised me with some drug. My mouth became numb and i could not even shout .Now realising that i was powerless the younger of the two men came forced my mouth open and put the sharp tool into my mouth.then next few minutes went like hours.With unwavering Concentartion he prodded the door of my vocal system with all his might.To achieve sadistic pleasure he even placed a mirror in front of me so that i can be a mute witness to the torture i was subjected to.After doing all this he gagged my mouth by stuffing cotton and again went on with his business. The pain was unbearable.With all my might i tried to cling on to the cotton else the knife would have directly gone into my throat.As a person clinging on to the edge of a cliff to hold his life i held on to the cotton which blocked the leeway between my throat and the knife.Thank god!Compassion and mercy finally smiled on his face and he realised that it was enough for the day.It was like a rebirth to me.It was the first time i had been to a dentist and the experience was scary enough to shake my wits out of me.If a visit to a dentist itself can be this painful then how painful would other medical surgeries and operations be?? Although the dentist appeared like a villain ,if not for him my tooth would have decayed and spread the infection to the renmaining healthier ones.As it is my looks aren't that charming and i am really finding it hard to impress any girl,what would happen if the rot stemmed through al;l my teeth...nooooooooo.... . i can't imagine itself.Thanks Doc for preventing a catastrophe!!

Comments

Hey Hari
A poem on silmilar lines was written by Nissim Ezekiel or Keki N Daruwala.

Check out da macha...
Luv
Nik
harry said…
hey nikhil,
what do ya say.hey this was definitely not a poem daa... .is it so bad that it has to be called a poem. i merely wrote my experience with a dentist.thats all... i donno how u conjured it to be a poem..btw u have not specified the link where the poem is?
Anonymous said…
it was neither....the poem was 'this is going to hurt just a little bit' by Ogden Nash and a really nice one at that.

Popular Posts