Yet another Lost Oppurtunity

This exam might go down in my autobiography (if i happen to write one) as one exam for which i dedicated my mind,body and soul completely to be given the failure tag in the end.yes! it has been a dissapointing end to CAT 2004.Not because theer were 2 marks and 1/2 marks becoz my attempts overall were far too less to fetch me any calls as such.made 61 attempts worth 65 marks.far too less which could be my doom this CAT.Yet to check my scores but i feel i will def: miss the bus this year.Not sure whether MDI,NITIE or SPJ will at least send me a call letter.

let me first crib.i want to really cry but i cant.okies the CAT thing is done at least till march 2005.i dont plan to even speak about it.now looking forward to other exams JMET,XLRI,FMS.sent my SPJ form,but i hardly wrote anything worthwhile in it.was least interested to write it in the first place.

Career has been left in the lurk thanks to CAT prep.Now to shift gears and concentrate on that front.no more prep stuff or pep talk in office.its just gotta be more learning of techno stuff.internal certification exams are coming up.hope i capitalise on em.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I'm impressed - you have a brilliant blog here. Don't miss visiting this site about how to write an executive summary No more wondering how to write an executive summary
Anonymous said…
Don't stop! This blog is informative Have you ever wondered: how to write a resume It's all there: how to write a resume

Popular Posts