I am Back

After a big hiatus i am back to my normal ways. somehow this CAT made me a psycho and robbed me of my personality.wondering why i wrote it in the first place.anyways getting back to work and that too in mainframes.sounds interesting. people tell me mainframes are drab but know what i feel that is going to be the most happening technology to work on just becoz i am gonna work on it. bye bye to pessimism.

I guess i have changed a lot since last week when i was busy rueing the lost oppurtunity this year w.r.t CAT.but now i feel i had given far too much importance to that bloody one day affair that it was threatening to disrupt my life.now mebbe things have started to crystallize properly and i must admit i have become more mature after this exam.Suddenly a fresh lease of life seems to have crept and i am going to capitualte on that.There seems to be a faint light at teh end of the tunnel and i am going for it. will be writing all this MBA competitive exams till i am 27 or bored just for the sake that i love solving problems and the CAT papers.it gives me a high.will be updating the story soon..
till then ciao..

Comments

Anonymous said…
great!! now change the title!!

--a concerned fan
harry said…
FAN FOR ME !!! MY GOD !!! WHERE ART THOU DUDE???
THANKS A LOT FOR WHATEVER YOU HAVE WRIITEN....
BEEN THE BEST WORD I HAVE HEARD IN RECENT TIMES .
The Doodler said…
Hey Hari,
Good to c u moving on! Some things in life are not worth thinking about that much...
Btw, you are Deepak Prashanth's friend, are you?
harry said…
hi subha,
thanks a lot for your comforting words.it had been a terrible year and i ma hoping that 2005 is much better at least i am gonna ensure that i make it much better.yes! deepak is my childhoof chum.very close friends.he told me abt you the other day while we were chatting...strange isn't it??the world indeed is a global village:)

Popular Posts