Yikes!!! I turn 23

Yup,
23 years before this fated day one of god's blessed creations took form in this planet . From then on the world has never looked back and it has been non stop development both on technological as well as social grounds. some say that the rise of india's prowess in the 21st century can be majorly attributed to the birth of this great gentleman. being a very modest guy,facing repeated pleas for revealing the identity of this great person i am sorry that i am forced to reveal the truth to the entire world.

The Name of the gentleman is Hariprashanth who is currently a student of Great Lakes. He can be reached thru this blog.:lol:
Please dont get jealous. Next Birth one of you will defly be destined to be reborn as HariPrashanth.

anyways leaving the above trivialities aside , yup i am 23 as on date.My parents got me an pair of shirt and trousers from rex.I helped myself to 3 tees from roovy.Roovy seriously rocks in terms of providing trendy dresses at a cost which doesn't burn a hole in your pocket.Uma got me a coolers,but she still owes me another one. she said she will get me a ray-ban. Hope i dont get deluged by film offers when some producers see me on the streets with my ray-ban. i like vijay,simbu and the other stars and to say it in tamil "Avanga Pozhappula Mann alli poda virumbalaa..."."Pozhachu pogattum chinna pasangaa.."

i know whatever i have said above is crap but who carez ,not everyday is your b'day and today i am entitled to write whatever i want.

Going to see Anniyan today and pretty excited about it. Well my roomies gave me B'day bumps yesterday night and we tried to scare our other roomie bibin at the night by wrapping white lungis over our head, pricked him in the head with a stick and when he looked out there were 3 hooded guyz outside the grill with nokia phonelight showing their gleaming teeth and knives. Boy Bibin was almost scared to death.this happened around 3:30 Am. gotta do my FinMan assignment. i am supposed to do analysis abt reebok.Bibin help me yaar.

Great Lakes barnding is getting better and better with each and every passing day. CTS,TCS,Infy and HCL are treating us on par with IIMs which is great news and Uncle bala has communicated the positive feedback which he has been getting about Great Lakes from the indian top corporate honchos.Praise the lord for giving me the intelligence to choose Great lakes.

Amma also made a statement saying that "get a decent job,we want to see you get married by 26".Going by Great lakes branding and progress all i have to do is to do my MBA with ardour and passion and rest will follow suit.Who knows i might be hot property 3 years down the line. Advance Bookings,well not now....after i join my job i will let u know of the bookings or shall we call it as IPO??:lol

Comments

Bhars said…
Happy Budday Dude :)
Have a great year ahead :)
Bhars
Jam said…
Hey there,

My first visit to this blog.

Anyways happy belated birthday dood. Have an awesome year at GLIM and do get married soon !!!

Cheers.......Jam
Anonymous said…
Belated Birthday Wishes Dude...

Hope you have a great year @ GLIM

Best of luck
DJK said…
A belated Birthday. Hope you had a blast. :)

Regards,
DJK

P.S : Thou Art Blogrolled! :)
harry said…
thanks ppl...and djk thanks for blogrolling..

Popular Posts