My Vision -

hee.. hee as if i am an abdul kalam all of a sudden all my profs are hell bent on asking what my vision is..if i say i wanna get loads of money and bask to glory in hawaii will anyone accept...anyways for academic purposes here goes my vision..

I am a hard working person and stay focused on to my goals until I achieve it. I am also a creative person with a latent talent for thinking out of the box. These traits if honed properly will equip me to accomplish my vision of becoming a marketing head of a FMCG major by 2015. I am shaping my creative, managerial and leadership skills by undergoing a MBA program. Apart from making me realize the above traits the program by the sheer weight of its rigor and extremely competitive fellow classmates enables me to think freely, make group decisions as well as communicate my ideas in a very crisp manner. The program also enhances my communication skills and the ability to take up opportunity, which involves risk.

Apart from my career growth, I will use my financial strength, abilities, societal status and influence to the max of my abilities to help the poor and needy of the nation. I would like to get involved with an NGO as soon as my MBA is over.

I don’t want to be branded as a “All work No Play “ man and would like to work in a environment which provides me with the leisure and time to spend time with my family and friends. This will help me in maintaining my personal life intact which I believe would form the strong foundation to a successful corporate and social life.


my friend suggested that i blog this coz he found it highly comical and unrealistic...sadly i really sat for close to a hour to write this and i get such an compliment...(wails while writing)

Comments

sathya said…
Plz give me the abbrevation for
FMCG and NGO from ur blog..
as i am ignorant of them...
harry said…
FMCG - fast moving consumer goods
NGO - non governmental organisation

:lol: ..dont tell me u were ignorant of these terms..:d

Popular Posts