Dei.. How is married Life??
This is the oft repeated question that all my friends, well wishers, fans( hope one of the callers or chatters was my fan.. i know its highly unlikely) ask me.. well, i got married on March 8th,2009 and its been a month.. so the "pudhu mappilai" hangover lasts and yeah lemme bask in that for a while.. Honestly i guess i dont see much of change considering that there is little change and maybe because its just been a month since i got married.
- I still browse the internet as much as i used to do..
- Still call my friends and put mokkai
- TV la padam paakarthu nikkala
- Gym schedulum affect aagala..
- office la no phone calls from either side..
Few notable changes are
- i get my tiffin box from home for lunch everyday instead of the "once a day in a week" routine. so the Guy who used to sell me veggie wrap every day is getting poorer by 5$ every day. So a huge thumbs up to marriage on this front :p
- Mall la open'aa vella kaara figure'a sight adikka mudiyathu
- By getting married i have deprived the likes of asin,bhavna,tamanna the previlige of starring in my dreams. Really feel for them.
- I cant use the ruse of "Brahmana Bhojanam" to go and have food at the place of married friends. senti dialogues like " feel homesick", " unga saapadu mathiri varathu" , " innikku udambu mudiyala..eppadi samaika porennu theriyala" will no longer work...
Maybe i guess the change would not be so apparent in US where you have to be independent and routines are also so monotonous that you really dont perceive the change . i believe for my wife it should be drastically different as she is @ home as she cant work till she gets her EAD. sometimes i do feel guilty . Kya karen , marriage involves some sacrifices and she has made some for the time being. hope she gets a job soon !!