Chennai Born Confused Softie
Chennai Ambi's Musings...
Monday, April 13, 2009
Dei.. How is married Life??
- I still browse the internet as much as i used to do..
- Still call my friends and put mokkai
- TV la padam paakarthu nikkala
- Gym schedulum affect aagala..
- office la no phone calls from either side..
- i get my tiffin box from home for lunch everyday instead of the "once a day in a week" routine. so the Guy who used to sell me veggie wrap every day is getting poorer by 5$ every day. So a huge thumbs up to marriage on this front :p
- Mall la open'aa vella kaara figure'a sight adikka mudiyathu
- By getting married i have deprived the likes of asin,bhavna,tamanna the previlige of starring in my dreams. Really feel for them.
- I cant use the ruse of "Brahmana Bhojanam" to go and have food at the place of married friends. senti dialogues like " feel homesick", " unga saapadu mathiri varathu" , " innikku udambu mudiyala..eppadi samaika porennu theriyala" will no longer work...
May be your life is the same, but me and a few more have felt that you have calmed down a lot. May be the feeling of 'responsibility' has struck you, but yes, there is a change in you! :)