10,000 i go..

Its been a great day. my site counter records 10,000 visitors. the steam has really picked up over the last two months when it had clocked close to 4000 visitors.thats good news i guess which indirectly means that my englipiss is not that bad after all.

classes have started but its been a laid back week as far as last week is concerned. i am starting to feel the butterflies churning in my stomach as i seem to be the only person chilling out.gotta pull over my socks and start studying otherwise the wagon will leave me behind. guyz are workaholics ,thats what i feel. enthusiasm to study is really infectious. any senior MBA grad,have u ever been in this kinda situation??help pleeez..

saw XXX-2 and after seeing kaal i felt XXX-2 was much better. my friends told me its the worst english film currently screened but the theory of relativity helped me cope up with the film and i survived.

Comments

Ram C said…
congrats....increase the pace, hari...
harry said…
thanks daa..i am frantically trying to increase the pace..mebbe in a week i will match up with the pace and then give the others a run..
Anonymous said…
Kudos Harry!

Machi - I think much more than good "englis" its the content that matters. And you do a great job at it! :-)

Keep writing & we'll keep reading!

regards,
Praveen
PS: BTW few days back I left a comment in one of your post and u had replied to it..i am not able to find which post it was. Do u remember?
harry said…
hi praveen,
macha completely no clue but i guess its in one of the last 5 posts..gotit

http://haripi2.blogspot.com/2005/05/first-week-glim.html
Anonymous said…
CONGRATULATIONS BUDDIE....increase the race....;)

Popular Posts