Are u trying to dress decently!!! Beware

"Dei , machan Congrats daa.."..reverbrated the voice of ajay.."

I was left wondering what the hell was happening..did some other company shortlist me or did some other company select me based on my star profiled resume(..konjam exaggerations..kindly adjust) or was term 4 results out wherein I had come in as a topper.."

Oru ezhavum puriyalaa.."

"..Ethukku daa maama, congrats??.."

"Heard that u are getting married??, sollave illa, what u wont call people like us??.."

"ahaa..kelambitaangaiyya..".

I replied thanks

The whole college is abuzz with my marriage .. everybody knows the girl barring the bridegroom, hmm, that me..

So, how did this suddenly happen??

All thanks to that $#%#@%@ room-mate of mine #$%#$---- Harshil.

Since I came from home for the past 1 week , I did not visit my room and hence due to persuasions from mom came up cleanly shaved and of course wore some decent dress.

Guyz , just couldn't take it.. whichever shirt I wear guyz started asking whether it was a new shirt..even if I strongly confronted their allegations there were no takers and majority opinion was formed. Added to the agony once I had discussed about the type of girls I would prefer in a casual talk with my mom and lo!! My roommate bibin heard it..

Since that day he has been very wary whenever he sees a change in me..

So for one week I came to college dressed decently and that created a uproar( as if I came in naked other days, I still don't understand the reaction..)

So its decided guyz!!! Not me, not my parents but my friends who have decided that I am getting married. The girls name is shilpa. Don't know how they came upon such a name.. Shilpa...meri jaan..kahaan hai tu.... All my friends seem to know u , why are u still hiding,please show your face...( Harshil shah....@$#@$#@$@#$)

Now they are planning on a event called as OUR honey**** wherein all of us will go in as a batch to celebrate it.. I don't get it at all..its outrageous.."

Nevertheless good time pass.. so people who have been dressing shoddily and try to change, think twice before you change !!!

Comments

Popular Posts