Chinna pasanga(Kids)..antics..so chweet..

My grandma's place is a hotbed for the desi dennis the menaces. there are close to 5 kids below age 3 and ellam semma vaal pasangaa.. ( mischievious kids)

today i had to go and give some eatables to my grandma and seeing my helmet and fruit boy like looks the vaal pasanga decided to play their antics on me. the kids surrounded me and called uncle..(enna, uncleaa...hello naan innum chinna payyan thaan..annannu koopturkalame..)(could have called me as "Anna"-brother in tamil)

seri , i was caught unawares...

the kids asked me
"Uncle what is this??"
"Ohh.. kids are getting damn inquisitive.. this is a helmet.."
seeing their inquisitiveness i decided to indulge them a bit and put on the helmet on their head..as soon as i removed the helmet from one kid's head the other's cried in chorus.." Uncle, Uncle..enakku.."

okes... i put the helmet in all their heads and as i was about to take it off and leave the vaal payyan on whose head it was took off for a sprint and shouted

"Uncle , enna pudingaa paakalaam" -- try to catch me if you can..

the kid was just 3 so i thought it would be very easy to catch them, but the kid was a reincarnation of maurice green. ran all round the flat and my grandma's flat periphery is also very narrow so i could not really catch him.. it took me 10 minutes before i finally caught up with him huffing and panting...

I had to be in college in the next 1/2 an hour and as i was about to remove the helmet the vaal payyan throws some tantrums and starts crying..now what do i do..i tell him i will come after half an hour and give him the helmet for life..

the intelligent kid stops crying and now asks where you are going?

i reply college

How do you goto college??

"In my bike"

then i want a ride and he immediately goes to my bike and sits on top of it..

whoosh, now what do i do??

no other choice, take him for a round and as i am about to ask him to alight down from my hoodibaaba he says he wants another round... i had no other choice but to oblige..

and as soon as i neared teh flat his grandma had been a bit considerate and immediately took him from the bike..

before the other kids could sense what was happening i zoomed towards the college on my hoodibaaba...

Though they made me sweat i guess it was nice and yes very chweet..eventful day!!

Comments

God Krishna said…
naalla kathai uncle prashanth... antie kitta en vanakkatha sollunga.... also convey my regards to your daughter varsha... hehe
Anonymous said…
Hi Hari.
I am Viswanath from Singapore.I have been following your blog since recently.Great view...
By the way am planning to apply for GLakes. I need your opinions about my chances of admin. I would like to drop you a personal message. please pass me your mail ID, or you just drop me a mail at viswanath.akella@gmail.com
Quick response would be appreciated.
Rgds,
Akella.
harry said…
hey kicha,
thanks daa.. btw varsha is doing well, she is asking me where u are..it seems that u stole a chocolate from her last time..she is demanding it dude..:lol:

hey viswa,
guess am late to respond..anyways i guess we have started communicating..
Unknown said…
Okka sandhegam. Idhellam nadakkum bodhu was there a girl around somewhere that you were trying to impress? On second thoughts, one more question if there was a girl involved in this story somewhere, do find out if her name is Shilpa :D
harry said…
WA akka,
neenga engaiyyo poiteenga..eppadi ellam unga moola vela seiyarthu..antarcticavukkum usulampattikkum wireless'la connection kudukkara mathiri irukku.. anyways hard luck enga paati veetu pakkathula all are married people with small kids, so no girl to impress and no shilpa too... i heard from my bro that there are 3 mallu girls above my flat , but haven't yet seen even one of them...:(

Popular Posts