24..Yeah thats how old i am today !!



Yeah !! u guessed it right.. i turned 24 today. a Giant step forward. my first birthday as a post graduate.So whats the big deal?? Well, i suppose i need to behave, rather act intelligent, matured and expected to be dignified and blah blah.. the question is will i be able to? Old habits die hard !!

new year resolutions matter a damn as i never take them. for a change how abt taking it on birthdays? My only resolution will be to blog more and start a blog if possible about marketing.

Yesterday was pretty decent as i had taken a internal exam conducted by my company and lo !! believe it or not !! i passed ! that saves me the trouble of writing it again. was flooded with phone calls today. thanks a ton to all my friends and well wishers who took the trouble of calling me. Harshil was the first person to call from bangalore and it was really kind of him to remain awake and call me..
the sweetest surprise was a call from my cousin in US who took the trouble of checking my orkut profile for my number and calling me. so sweet of her !!

so the day has begun well and i need to start doing some use cases today. and yeah !! i grew richer by a few tad of notes given by my father.. they still think i am a kid..

Comments

Unknown said…
Happy Birthday
Ramanujam said…
Mokkai mannan "24" pulikesi ku...
my budday wishes!!!!!
prasadh said…
Belated Birthday Wishes Hari.........You need to correct the blog stats..
Anonymous said…
let alone ur father...even i think u r a kid!

happy b'day da

Popular Posts