what's up with me all these days !!

why didn't i post for these many days..
Did not have time towards teh final days of college
wanted to write a post abt my mumbai trip but all my snaps were corrupted so was waiting to fix it.. i know thats a dumb excuse
and most importantly was aimless and jobless and lazy and did not know what to write.

i graduated from great lakes on april 27th and it was really a momentous ocassion as it was my first convocation ceremony. all of us were dressed in the customary robes and the entire taj ballroom bore a semblance of a congregation of intelligentsia. i seriously am at loss of words when i write this post because i have lost touch and also because i guess i have become too lazy that i am not able to give blogging its due respect which i used to. so if the post is boring , my sincere apologies towards it. It was highly exciting and wearing those caps , for once i looked like a geek and it was defly a momnetous moment in my life when i got a medal from adi godrej. yet to get the photos.

after the convocation we had two parties , one at sparks and the other at flames. both rocked and special thanks to our juniors who organized the le royal meridian getto with some fantastic music and dance renditions. though we knew them for just 10 days i guess we did share a good chemistry. So in short the last few days at great lakes i literally had a blast..

then went to mumbai for a 4 day trip. me, manu, harshil and shirish(my roomies) went to mumbai and i dont think i can do justice to teh trip by writing it in this post.ate close to 50 items and mumbai really rocked. we stayed in a flat with which i am still in love with. awesome flat..my friends were asking why i was so mad abt the flat..somehow the colours the huge window panes the elevation..brilliant flat.. if i buy a flat in the future..( i know its tough but all of us can dream i guess..) this flat will be the base for it..

after that 25 days of idling my time in chennai..joined cogni on may 22nd and the honeymoon still continues.

saw parijatham and fanaah and next post will be on parijatham..and yeah my mumbai post is getting ready..

Comments

Popular Posts