This is my second post and that too after a very long hiatus.My cat preparations are yet to kick off .Only time will tell how i fare in this year's exam.Yesterday my brothers +2 results were out and it was really a big let down.In spite of decent preparations he had faltered at the last stage.This made me realise that to achieve success one has to put in hardwork nonpareil .Of course in today's competitive world one has to have his share of luck too to succeed but i affirm to the maxim that luck smiles only at those who exert themselves above their threshold.The lok Sabha elections have seen a big turnaround and fortunes have swayed from the BJP camp to the congress.Maybe the anti-incumbency wave hit the BJP really hard.In spite of the India shining campaigns and Feel good factor the Congress seems to be Shining at the expense of BJP and ironically now the Congress feels Good.Yet to be assigned any Productive work at office, the end result being this post.Signing off before my PL catches me.Bye and lotsaluv----

Harry

Comments

Popular Posts