U got Work...

That was the first line I got in my first mail of the day. Contrary to other IT pros reactions I was feeling jubilant.I could proudly say to my friends and colleagues today that I did not scrub the bench and I am busy.It also gives me a chance to snub them by saying that I am inundated with work so I cant come for the customary tea at 4 in the evening. What a feeling!! I cannot imagine the euphoria which I am about to experience.

For a person who has been browsing the past two months being given some responsibility is a new feeling and I want the feeling to really sink in hard.I want to shout "I am also working" but I may seem like a nut if i do so coz for evryone working has been a routine whilst it had been an hobby.even my brother derides me.I asked him what he was doing sleeping at 9 am in the morning.He retorted sharply saying that he was doing the same thing which i was doing in office.Insult!! Grave Insult!! being insulted is fine but by my Brother was too much.But i was helpless.After all it was the truth.

Budget

SO this budget nothing special.petrol and diesel prices hiked.2 % education cess. no tax relief.
service tax increased.marriage gifts till 1 lakh alone not taxable. So that calls for planning your marriage when tax concessions are in the offing. at present it is a pro poor and trying to bridge the gap between the middle class and the lower class by making the middle class still poorer.
The salaried employees are again the most affected. essentially its a budget that burns a small hole in the pockets of the middle class. 

TCS IPO
 
The hottest topic of the day.quoting between 795-900,it has caught the imagination of everyone.lets see,i might try my luck with 50 shares,provided i am lucky enough to get it.

Comments

Prince said…
All the best for the IPO man, u will surely get shares.

Popular Posts