Back to my roots

Started writing my blog in the morning and darn this stupid blogspot..there was an error and no contents were published.i ran out of energy and did not try to do it again.I had typed nearly 500 words.all gone in a flash.

T trip was filled with nostalgic memories.The village is no longer how it used to be.Locked houses ,streets bereft of any noise or commotion,absence of children playing in the mud and giggling young girls who used to carry water from the nearby lake.nothing was there.It was very much remniscent of how cheran perceives his village in his film autograph.No water anywhere,even the wells are dry.

one positive note:my visit gladdened the hearts of my grandparents.

saw my aimcat results today. a pathetic 5000 odd rank.seriously considering on changing my Blog TAG.IIMA??good joke??

but bhars has revitalized me saying that i should not carry teh failures but the lessons from the failures.Maybe on an optimistic note i can say teh worst is over and better things are yet to come.who knows??

I have scored the least amongst all my batchmates @ CL.What does that forebode?Nothing but it was yet another bad day.i am trying to be optimistic . lets see whether this brings me results.not expecting it immediately but should come when it matters the most.

Project yet to kickstart.now scrubbing the bench even more furiously with renewed vigour and zeal.i am going to talk to my APM to know the status coz this boredom is killing me and i am not able to even study at home.

Right now i am reading ASP.NET Unleashed and Rich DAD Poor DAD by kiyosaki


Comments

Popular Posts