Retreat to the rustic Life of Kumbakonam

So its been decided! i am going to my native village near kumbakonam for two days to spend two days with my grandparents.After all its been nearly a year since i paid them a visit.Definitely they deserve much more , but the hectic schedule of my work and other personal commitments take a toll on my frequency of visits to relatives and friends places.it should be a welcome change after the horrible time i have had since august 1st.
so no TIME mock this week...in a way i am happy...it gives me time to do some more sectional tests before the next test.

The best news of this week has been that my brother has got BE ECE admission in SVCE,chennai.so he will be the second ECE engineer in our family after me.Hope he does not emulate me!!

Thats it for today!! Gotta go home...we are leaving by car to Kumbakonam ...

Comments

Popular Posts