CAT Form Obtained !!!

wow!! what a terrible weekend !!!
Played cricket on saturday dropped 3 catches ,gave 11 runs in an over which comprised of 4 wides and a six and scored 2 paltry runs .

Sunday was much worse with AIMCAT 503 turning out to be a bundle of super bloopers.
scored a pathetic 38 .Have to improve my RC.Accuracy is very bad there.left 6 sitters in VA and made errors in 4 sitters.so that counts for -11 marks which could have easily turned the tide in my favor.

DI made the biggest blunder in attempting LR first.attempted 15 got 10 right.
Anyways it was my first Mock after doing some preps.i still haven't finished the sectional tests.so i believe i will strike form after finishing the sectional test

Got the CAT form from SBI,Mt.Road.Mom wanted me to get it between 12 and 2 as it was an auspicious hour and i got teh forms at around 12:55 .That was the oly success i tasted this week.

Biggest loss of this weekend was 12 hours of unutilized CAT preparation.all attributed to Cricket.6 hours for playing cricket on saturday and 6 hours for watching that dumb asia cup final.India S**ks big time in all finals under ganguly's captaincy.

I am not gonna watch any more cricket or play cricket for the next 3 months.i could see the effects of what cricket did to me this weekend.

Anyway sense prevailed over me and i did an analysis of AIMCAT 503 for 4 hours,the only useful work of the week.

Biggest comedy of the week was that some ladies asked my mom whether she was looking for an marriage alliance for me...oh my gawd!!!
gimme a break..i am just 22....

anyway a consolation was that there were also some people in this world who thought that i was a fit and suitable groom...i am having the last laugh....after all i got some value.....not bad..

My bro's admission is still in the tenderhooks.donno when the justice is gonna give an judgement towards the uncertainity prevailing over Professional college admissions in Tamil nadu??

Comments

Popular Posts