IIMA!!!Where art Thou??

Did anybody notice...I have removed the IIMA tag from my Blog.I am a bit superstitious.somehow things are not going proper for me.So just thought why not maintain a low profile till CAT gets over.Maybe thats why my scores are dipping and i am solving in a rather haphazard manner while the same questions in sectional tests i am able to solve with a much higher accuracy and double the score which i am getting..

So decided on two things...

The tag will be empty till i find form or till Nov 21.

I will not browse pagalguy anymore coz there are hardly any quant threads and the scores ppl post make me shit scared.i dont want to ruin myself by comparing with the likes of Suzy,rohith and Ghulam.Its Not that i am afraid its just that i will come when i am fully prepared and fully armed.Jumping into the battle without proper preparation and safety gear is commiting suicide.



As Arnie says "I will be back "

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello harry, I have been looking for information on advanced teaching degrees online and I found your post about IIMA!!!Where art Thou??. Maybe this was not exactly what I was looking for but I was glad that I found your blog which has given me some new ideas that I can use on my own site. Blogs are a great way of sharing news and views.

Popular Posts