Darkness Everywhere

Suddenly i feel as if i am treading in a path filled with darkness.I feel empty and hollow.I am unable to recognize who i am??All of a sudden i feel the entire world is laughing at me,deriding me.My intellect is not aiding my cause.What is happening?The last 10 days have been terrible.All 3 Mocks which i took ended up in disaster.I cannot comprehend why?My mom asked whether i was losing direction and focus?I feel as if i am gonna be again branded as the hard worker who ultimately ended up as a loser.LOser ! Loser! Those are the signs i keep hearing!! why am i failing in mocks while the same questions i am able to solve effortlessly @ home!! Is it pressure?i dont think so.. i usually solve it in a calm manner even during the mocks.

Am i really Fit for this Exam?Do i have it in me to break the ice this year?These were questions to which i previously thought that there was only one answer and the answer was Yes! but now a sense of pessimism seems to overwhelm me.What if i fail?

It has been really terrible and in spite of being a online diary i am writing all crap i can coz it really hurts.after prepping for 3 Months i never expected to do so badly in my mocks.Is my english deteriorating?

I seriously donno where to start with.i obviously cannot go back to my funda books .i am through with them.The inferiority complex is looming large over my head.Why is it that i am being such a dolt?

With these kinda scores i cant even make it to the 20-30 ranked B-Schools.Career seems to be @ crossroads.Took a big risk by not studying anything related to S/W in Lieu of CAT and suddenly i find myself floundering in both ends.

I donno what prompted me to write this,but i am feeling really low and wanted to pour away my feelings.i am in my office otherwise i would have cried but thanks to blogspot i am able to give vent to my feelings in this Information Highway.

Feeling a bit better now...

Comments

Popular Posts