How i wish !!!

Real whimsical wishes...

How i wish aishwarya rai would come over to me and propose only to be rejected by me.She would say that there is no life without me and she wants to have a happy and blissfull middle class indian life with me and again i explain to her saying that she is not my type .she says she is and i start questioning her on the basics of cricket and she is dumbfounded.I ask her what are her favorite novels and she says she loves "famous Five and Nancy drew".yuck!!

i then tell her that culturally as well intellectually both of us are disparate and i cannot yield in to her request.she says she will commit suicide if i dont accept her.Now the Philosopher in me comes forth and advises her on what love is which is actually nothing but an illusion "Maya" . then in typical rajni style i tell her that "kidaike vendiyathu kidaikkama irukkathu kidaikaama irukkathu kidaikave kidaikathu ".By magic she understands these and says that yet she loves me and in typical cinematic way she tells me "wherever you are be happy and i will always yearn for your happiness and wait till eternity longing for your love" and decides to spend the rest of her life as a spinster...


Next mani ratnam film i am the hero and kate winslet is the heroine(she's somehow my favorite..a typical angrezi naatu kattai..) . the story is about a young iyer boy who goes to the US for pursuing his MS and in the process due to unavoidable circumstances falls in love with a white. the love blossoms and when both of us are about to express our unconditional love for each other my student visa expires and i have to return to India.How they unite forms the remaining part of the story.
Father role: maddy
Mother role : trisha
car driver : kamal haasan
villain : hrithik roshan
house maid: mallika sherawat(Homely character)

dont ask me why i have written this nonsense....even i dont know why??

Comments

Anonymous said…
why drink and drive, when you can smoke weed and blog? :)

Popular Posts