Two great articles..

There was a couple married for quite some time and they had a boy some 5-6 years old. The relationship b/w the couple was turning
sour. So finally it reached such a stage that they thought it was better for them to be divorced than carry on such a relationship.

So they consulted a lawyer. But the big question was who would have the kid.
In the hearing in the court. it was decided that this choice should be left on the kid.So the judge asked "beta would you like to stay with your
mummy?

"Kid said no mummy beats me :(( So the judge asked "beta would you like to
stay with your papa then ?" Kid said no papa beats me:((Now the judge was
in a dilemma and was not able to decide what to do... after pondering for
some time he smiled with the ides he had in his mind about the child......
and he gave the judgment that the kid would stay with......


any guesses????????


come on I know you can make it......



ok here goes the answer

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the kid would stay with Indian Cricket Team because they

NEVER BEAT ANYBODY !! :))

i bet everybody would second me...


The second one


Little Billy came into the kitchen where his mother
was making dinner. His birthday was coming up and he
thought this was a good time to tell his mother what
he wanted.
"Mom, I want a bike for my birthday."

Little Billy was a bit of a troublemaker. He had
gotten into trouble at school and at home. Billy's
mother asked him if he thought he deserved to get a
bike for his birthday. Little Billy, of course,
thought he did. Billy's mother, being a Christian
woman, wanted him to reflect on his behavior over the
last year and write a letter to God and tell him why
he deserved a bike for his birthday.

Little Billy stomped up the steps to his room and sat
down to write God a letter.

LETTER 1:
Dear God,

I have been a very good boy this year and I would like
a bike for my birthday. I want a red one.
Your friend, Billy

Billy knew this wasn't true. He had not been a very
good boy this year, so he tore up the letter and
started over.

LETTER 2:
Dear God,

This is your friend Billy. I have been a pretty good
boy this year, and I would like a red bike for my
birthday.
Thank you, Billy

Billy knew this wasn't true either. He tore up the
letter and started again.

LETTER 3:
Dear God,
I have been an OK boy this year and I would really
like a red bike for my birthday.
Billy

Billy knew he could not send this letter to God
either, so he wrote another letter.

LETTER 4:

Dear God,
I know I haven't been a good boy this year. I am
very sorry. I will be a good boy if you just send me a
red bike for my birthday.
Thank you, Billy

Billy knew, even if it was true, this letter was not
going to get him a bike. By now, Billy was very upset.
He went downstairs and told his mother he wanted to go
to church. Billy's mother thought her plan had worked
because Billy looked very sad.

"Just be home in time for dinner," his mother said.

Billy walked down the street to the church and up to
the altar. He looked around to see if
anyone was there. He picked up a statue of the Virgin Mary. He
slipped it under his shirt and ran out of the church,
down the street, into his house, and up to his
room.He shut the door to his room and sat down with a piece
of paper and a pen. Billy began to write his letter to
God.

LETTER 5:
I'VE GOT YOUR MAMA. IF YOU WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN, SEND
THE BIKE.


Signed,

YOU KNOW WHO

Comments

Anonymous said…
You sure have made a insightful blog here! If you're interested in how to write an outline It's all there: how to write an outline
Anonymous said…
Your Blog -> it's nice Nice one! Here's a subject that interests many: how to write poetry No more wondering how to write poetry
Anonymous said…
Don't stop! This blog is informative As someone who appreciates writing, here's some info on: how to write a resume cover letter No more wondering how to write a resume cover letter
Anonymous said…
A fantastic blog - stay with it. Here's a solution that might be of interest: how to write a good resume No more wondering how to write a good resume
Anonymous said…
Don't stop! This blog is informative This site has helped many people looking for: how to write a complaint letter No more wondering how to write a complaint letter
Anonymous said…
What a great blog! Here's a subject that interests many: how to write a memo It's all there: how to write a memo

Popular Posts