I too Will be Coding

This hallowed words!!How long i wished that even i will be able to tell this!!Hopefully it will come true this week.I am supposed to meet an manager who will allocate some coding work in his project.its a great improvement for a guy who was initially in a testing project.Just hope that i too do some meaningful work which involves the thought process.The past one year has been spent in doing the same ol' testcases and scrubbing teh bench.Now gotta learn something w.r.t S/W so taht i can justify myself at the interviews next year(I am practising Optimism).TIME mocks results were out.as usual i have fared badly.10 marks below my expectation.got 30 errors 10 more than i anticipated and i had attempted just 91 contrary to 95 that i calculated.anyways the mark was an improvement.rank improved marginally.DI again i suck.Not once have i cleared DI cutoffs.

TIME ranks have been 5000 1800 2000
CL ranks have been 1800 850 275

My net has increased..so still 2-3 more weeks before which i can strike form..

I will in all probability be coding in ASP if god is gracious enough to bestow it upon me.That one will be enough to relieve me of half my burden coz i will always have a job which i love and work that is challenging and also which will provide me ample scope for my career aspirations.I will not be cribbing to my friends that my work is run of the mill,even a school kid can do,why did i study engineering,blah blah.. . I really pity them.They have listened very patiently to my cribbings all this one year.I simply love my company,but the kinda work is what really turns me off.Anyways hoping that things return to normalcy and i too will be talking in coding jargons like assemblies,manifests,tablespaces blah blah....

This week gotta cross 50 + in TIME and 55 + in CL.
TIME missed it by .33 got 49.66...Mebbe God doesn't want to give everything to me in a single shot.I am sure he is with me.

Had a chat with chandoo in the afternoon and he really made me realise where i was.he sounded the alarm bells for me.Its the time to surge ahead and not be left gaping as others cross you.I have reached a saturation level w.r.t Fundas.so there is something inherently wrong in my approach.Ideally speaking i should be hitting the top 200 ranks by now which i am not.What does this call for??An intense 6 hour analysis today.I need to take up some FLTs to boost my ego which has been terribly hurt by the TIME results.I scored terribly in DI.Gotta see what errors i have made.
time to leave.I need a top 400 rank in TIME this mock.will i get it is the big question.Gotta make rapid strides!!

Chandoo thanks a lot for making me realise where i am now and what all i have to do!!
God guide me thru this ordeal till i make it to the most hallowed MBA Insti in this country.

Comments

Popular Posts