Divorced CAT Marrying GLIM

My tryst with CAT ends here. After lot of deliberation and careful analysis i have decided to finally call it quits w.r.t CAT. so there will be no more posts reg: CAT and stuff like that . A one year relationship with CAT had mentally bruised me and i decided i couldn't take it longer. Riight from Dec 2003 till FEB 2005 i was married to CAT. our relationship got strained during the last week of december when her parents namely the IIMs refused to give me the dowry namely a seat in IIM despite marrying her and remaining extremely faithful and devoted to her formore than a year. i thought mebbe if i can spend one more year of torture satisfying her ,her parents would yield in and give the desired dowry.But i just cudn't take it any longer.whenever my WIFE aka CAT gave me frayed tempers i used to take solace in my best friend namely my work at CT$ . BUt for the past few months my best friend had also deserted me and i felt terrible. neither my wife was good nor did my friend respond properly.Life became hell and i sought solitude in pessimism and atheism.My parents who cudn't take in my sudden character upheaval decided that it was in my best interests that i divorce her and marry a new person. i had earlier rejected many proposals from prospective candidates like XIMB,IITD,IITK,SYMBIOSIS. so by the time remained only GLIM was available.

The nichidartham or bride looking ceremony happened on april 2nd and her parents after grilling me for 30 minutes decided that i was a good suitor for their daughter and decided to give her in hand to me. so its all decided and we are getting married on april 27th this year.she wants a real long honeymoon so i am calling quits with my best friend too. then after a year i will have to search for another best friend. but from now on its just going to be me and her namely GLIM.

Comments

Kaps said…
Congrats on GLIM. So are u gonna learn Mandarin now? Does GLIM admit only Engineers?
harry said…
hi kaps,
thanks kaps yep i am going to start learning mandarin ;-) . i dont think so..GLIm has got lotta bsc and bcom grads...i have got one girl with 6 years of work ex in OBC as my classmate so u see there is no such barrier..the current profile of students is great considering that we have at least 80-90 % of ppl with substantial work ex.

Prashanth
Kaps said…
I read somewhere that GLIM plan's to admit only Engineers. That's why I posed this question 2 u. is it a 1 year course? where is the campus located?
harry said…
i dont kniow from where u got the info but thats not true..how will they fill their finance seats without non engineers??as such the campus is in saidapet in rented premises in a 15000 sq feet of floor space. but they will be moving to a new 20 acre campus in siruseri. it will be a matter of a couple of years before GLIM becomes the toast of chennai..seriously hoping that it happens and i will leave no stone unturned in trying to give it maximum blog space in my blogs and ensuring that GLIM gets noticed.
I presume you will be the first batch?
Good luck. I will be interested if you can write more about GLIM and also post some pics.

Would you know if they have a website?

Good luck with your programme.
harry said…
no venky i am the second batch and of coz GLIM has a website.- http:\\wwww.glakes.org . i am planning to concentrate primarily
on GLIM for the next one year in my blog.hoping to cash on the maximum publicity that this blog can generate.


Prashanth
Harish said…
jus blog-hopping.. congrats & good luck!
Govar said…
Congrats da. All the best and keep in touch. :)
Bhars said…
Coming here after a long time... All the very best da :)

Popular Posts