Preetha does it again--Makes it into IIMB

In case u guyz are wondering who preetha is she is Uma aka preetha my mama's daughter and my darling cousin. being 6 months my senior by birth she obviously has got a sharper and much better brain cells than me. she has managed to get into IIMB this year with close to 20 hrs of sincere preps.(yes its just 20 hrs not a hour more or less..) . I sometimes really envy her brains.she manages to strike gold in all her educational pursuits. i guess some people are really gifted.I have to accept that.But i am not brooding ,i am elated as her IIMB seat entitles me to some monetary benifits.yeah..she is gifting me(well,rather i am gonna snatch) 10__ from her kitty. i hope she lives up to her promise . as i was saying in my earlier post cousins like her sometimes make your life miserable.Reason..well,she studies like mad ,does not watch cricket,does not worship rajinikanth aka superstar,does not watch 4 films every week and blah blah..while i exactly epitomise these virtues(i guess all boyz do that,what say guyz..??)

Her profile

10th : 90 %(CBSE)
12th : 94 %(CBSE)
NTSE scholar

B.Tech hons from BITS pilani in EEE with a 9.86 CGPA(wowwwwwwwwwwww)
one international paper in VLSI

a 6 month internship at HP where her work was appreciated and is implemented by the indian post office,with her name featured on the credits..how's that..??

2 years of work ex at WIpro in VLSI divison.

so it has to be obvious that she needs an IIMB to embellish her glossy resume.and she does that with panache.


advantages of having such a cousin

1) you can brag to friends that u have an IIMB stud as a cousin and get her intro to offer funda abt CAT(to be true,she was aking me fundae abt CAT ..that is life i guess..its so ironical...wah...sobs...wail.. j/k)

2) at an later stage when u need to get into a good company u can always use her aquaintances to land up a great job.

3)whichever place she goes to,there are lotta pretty babes arnd,so it means u do stand a chance provided u r in her good books .

disadvantages

1) only one disadvantage--all relatives expect you to emulate her which is nearly impossible.

ask her to play cricket or TT like me.. i am not a great player but i think i can beat her playing blindfolded.hee..hee.. a sadistic pleasure in saying that.

all said and done..preetha u have made us proud and hope u bring greater laurels to our family name and hope u live up to the reputation of being Prashanth's cousin.please dont dissapoint me ;-).

IIMB juntha a girl to really watch for..anything with academics this girl is gonna fire on all cylinders.

so this year all cousins will finally mange to move into PG level. me preetha and prasad were the only ppl working after our engineering and now we will be pursuing our PG in management

Preetha - IIMB
Prashanth and Prasad - GLIM...

Comments

Anonymous said…
hey dude

many congrats on ur admit to GLIM....and pass on my congrats to uma on her IIMB admit...way to go guyz..
Anonymous said…
Hi Haripi.. Congrats again and my best wishes to Uma... convey the same to her..

Guru
Anonymous said…
Hey Prashanth, it is nice to hear such family ties between you and your cousin Preetha.
My name is also preetha, and I have similar academic qualificationsas your cousin:-) and I live in USA, but unfortunately, my family is not close.
Keep up the closeness, these are the things that will matter more in life... later.

Popular Posts