LasT day at Cognizant

So guyz i am currently a "Velai Illa pattadhari " .(jobless graduate) . after close to two years of working in CT$ i got relievedon april 20th. Some say it is really nostalgic when you leave your company. well,in mycase it was partly nostalgic. i was not nostalgic abt leaving CT$ but really nostalgic abt leaving some really friends over there. as every s/w engineer says "Work truly Su***d" at CT$ and that was one reason why i had to drop my dream of studying in an IIM. i guess you are supposed to be realistic at some point of time and in my case realism took precedence over dreams and wishes.Anyways apart from that minor hitch i am really happy to be joining a great institute namely GLIm which i believe in 3-4 years time will be a institute to reckon with for ppl with work ex.

So what did i do the last day at CTS. i went to office at arnd 10 AM and then immediately checked my blog and mail. unfortunately no interesting mail had come. being the last day at office i decided to make optimum use of that and started writing a long farewell mail to my ELT batchmates as well as to other juntha.the mails were really long. i guess arnd 600 wordsand i tried my maximum in pulling each one's leg for the final time and i guess i suceeded in that venturewithout getting any brickbats.

Then i had my exit interview at arnd 3:30 . went to the CSI office and to all their questions answered truthfully without hiding any facts . One of my colleagues had asked me "Dei , HR kitta enna da sonna ??" . i replied in True thalaivar ishtyle "Unmaiyaa sonnen" . I was happy that i had a chance to finally tell my grouses .

then went for the final tea session (somewhat similar to the LAST SUPPER) . it was really nostalgic. the bunk kada tea and masala vadai,i am really going to miss that.
too bad that it was the EOD and there wasno masala vada to bid me farewell.i took some snaps of the various hangouts in my office ,the terrace the sandwich stall,the research lab where i was working as an undercover agent for NASA (trust me ,its true none of my project superiors knew that i existed),the giant AC and snaps with some of the good ol brats of briends.

so i quit CT$ with a happy heart but the ppl at CT$ with a heavy heart.

From tomorrow Haripi ban jata Gentleman aka B-school stud ;-)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hey Hari..
Never knew u b4.. or even now... but from the piece u'd keyed in... i guessed u'd someway be related to CBE... and i was rt (again)... I see u did ur college in CIT.... grt...

Keep goin buddy.....

Popular Posts