I Miss...

I miss playing cricket in my flat...
i miss playing with latha akka's kids who have grown up now and relocated to a new flat...
I miss eating the masala vadai at the basement tgea shop in CTS..
I miss CIT Kali kadai's egg bonda...
I miss the girl on whom i had my last crush..
I miss the days when we used to brew maanja and fly kites in my flat..
I miss superb cartoons like swat cats,johny quest on cartoon network..donno whether they still are on air..
I miss the tea kadai Pongal in CTS and the 10 member gang...

Time really flies and it tells me i am getting older...i want to do so many things but i am not able to..suddenly life seems mechanical..i am chasing something to ensure my tomorrow will be better and the process will continue till i die..

Is Time travel possible....??

Comments

Unknown said…
Enna da bayangara mabba ??

Completed marketing assignment ??
Sameer said…
Food..
Girls..
These things HAVE to be on a guy's "I Miss..." list!!
All the same, excellent writing..
expertdabbler said…
ore missing musinga irukku. good one though :-)
sathya said…
Nee CTS vittu poi ta...
then Y r u complaining that u miss the vada and tea...
for that u shud have stayed in CTS itself prasanth...

LOL

Popular Posts