Mera Apple aa gaya..

finally it has arrived..my baby namely my apple Lappie had arrived this tuesday.its an apple iBook G4.by looks it beats all the other existing windows OS based Lappies.Wonder how guyz can go in for Laptops with windows OS. Dell Latitude - what a dull attitude..j.k(i expect brickbats!!!;-)..some of my friends have gone in for dell lappie..my way of getting a swipe at them.. )








This is Yours truly Pointing to his latest prize catch..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Chandru and swami proudly displaying their babies...
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Full Web space for my baby..
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

The Emperors Lined Up
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


The features are absolutely amazing with Tiger OS which truly rocks..

Apple - Windows OS Users Envy Our Pride ;)

Features abt Apple in next post..

i am right now slogging it out for my MacroEco exam on satday...Hope i dont get a "C"!!

Comments

Kaps said…
I envy u. I have a Dull Attitude.....what to do.....that's the Corporate Policy. BTW do u browse the net during the classes?
harry said…
thanks kaps after having worked with windows OS for 8 years its much better using a mac..though its getting time to get adjusted to it,it def is much better..do ya know the battery life of the lappie comes to arnd 5-6 hrs which is amazing w.r.t dell..;)..anyways no hard feelings with dell..:-)..just wanted to pull a few friends legs..
Nsn said…
Ooo La la Even me waiting to get my hands on my baby but have to wait till I land at K
musafir said…
Looks cool - but I think I'll wait for the features post :)

Was reading a book on Macroeconomics recently - pretty heavy stuff. Best of luck!
Agnibarathi said…
Dei karaps...interesting to find you here. Check my BLOG sometime. Congrats on your Apple!!! No wonder Eve biting the apple made Original Sin...
sathya said…
why r u giving ad to Mac apple, did u get bribe from them!
lol

Popular Posts