scudie tag's me..

Seven things I plan to do before I die

1. Study in a college like Kellogg or wharton..high hopes u might say..
2. Make some quick bucks of coz legitemately.
3. Give some of it away.
4. Travel A lot.
5. Direct a movie which i will not release for fear of being hit by rotten tomatoes
6. Get married and if possible have some kids.
7. become a professor at the age of 45.

Seven things I CAN do

1. Try to read more
2. Beat pavan academically in at least one more subject
3. Get a girlfriend
4. Listen to some english rock music
5. Stop teasing Bibin.
6. Sleep less
7. Drive my car

Seven things I CANNOT do

1. Stop being lazy
2. being quiet for more than a hour(excluding time when i sleep)
3. Get a girlfriend
4. Understand women
5. stop teasing bibin.
6. Stop talking about thalaivar rajni during lunch sessions.
7.Read more



Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex.

1. Fair complexion..yeah to a certain extent i am rascist
2. Nice long hair
3. Open-mindedness
4. Lack of make-up
5. Good sense of humour and shud not laugh when i say that i had idli for breakfast.
6.Should watch a lot of tamil films and willing to watch it in theaters with me.
7. shouldn't be a nancyi.e too puch female peter'isms..

Seven things I say most

1. Dai
2. Oth$$
3. Baa$$ (Anniyan has made this word an integral part of every kid's vocabulary)
4. Machan/Machi/Mama/Mapillai
5. are are are
6. freeya vidu
7. Galeej

Seven celebrity crushes

1. Asin
2. Bhumika chawla
3. Kate winslet
4. Priya Gill
5. Preethi jhangianil
6. Gayathri joshi
7. catherine zeta jones


Seven people I want to tag

Vijai
Gopal
Bhars
Vinod
kaps
Ram.C
Siva

Comments

Ram C said…
Why 'if possible' tag for the kids? Wish for it.. confidently.
Kaps said…
Hey Hari,
thanks for tagging me. asin, bhumika chawla and gayathri joshi are my favourites as well.

I hv kinda grown tired of this tag phenomenon. hence i'll not be able to take it this time.
Hari dude,

Nice to know that you want to tag me, i will try to keep up also. my post is gvkreddi.blogspot.com , so change it on the tag link :)

interesting post. keep it going.

Gopal
Metlin said…
1. Fair complexion..yeah to a certain extent i am rascist

Umm, that's not particularly racist - that's merely a preference. After all, there are fair and dark women (or men, depending on your preference) of every race - there are African Americans who are probably fairer than Caucasians and Caucasians who are darker than most East Indians. Racism is something a lot worse - it's when you take this from being a preference to being a lifestyle and breed hatred - and for someone who wants to be into business and management, I'd say it's not something you want to bandy around lightly! :)

Popular Posts