A must visit Blog

the last few months i have rarely read any blogs and is evident in the falling count of visitors in my blog.. today i have started to read through a lotta blogs apart from the usuals like scudie, vetti payyan, madhubala , venky etc. today i happened to chance upon the blog of vikki... boy.. his stories on shreya are a must read..

Vikki maama I am your fan number 1 (in case the position is not taken..) ..

as the title of kanda naal muthal..his stories are as fresh as a cup of cofee..


a Must read!!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Com'n Man, Don't u think story is tooooo ghisa-peeta(old one)..saaala poora filmy hai..guess, u need to change ur taste...
Whoosh 2 said…
Prashanth,

Thanks a lot man.. That is a mondo appreciation to get.. Btw, I have moved stations to,

http://onecrush.blogspot.com

:)
Vikkki

@Anon: Sorry that my stories dont match ur taste man! :(
harry said…
hey anon,
each one's taste's differ and there is no such thing in the world which caters to a universal taste..and considering that i am doing my major in marketing..here's some boringg random gyaan..

If teh world had such a universal taste then why do we need advertisement, why do we have different brands..

its because of the heterogenity that we have concepts like segmentation targeting and positioning..


okies..i swear u want to kill me.. believe me i was too bored so wrote this shit..so chillax buddy..
Whoosh 2 said…
my Y! id is vikram_1982...

Popular Posts