Hello!!! is this prashanth ???


A week back Mr.A calls me...

" Hello, ji kya yeh prashanth hai ??" (Is this prashanth)

Yes, this is prashanth, may i know who is on the other side of the line..

"My name is A, i belong to pakodapur, i and my friend have sent our great lakes application form two days back..I haven't got any intimation from college. my application number is 123456 and my friends is 234567..can you look into it and let me know..."

"No problem dude, call me in another 2 days i will let ya know.."

4 days later he calls me at 9:30 in the night..and this time his voice is husky...

"Hoi prashanth ji meri application ka kya haal hai" ( what's my application status)

dude, congrats, you and your friend both got shortlisted, you have interview on so and so date"

and he speaks some gibberish and the phone disconnects..


I receive a call at 12:30 in the night again..

I pick up my phone sleepily and answer " Hello"

HOi prashanth Ji, mein A bol raha hoon... actually i was in the bar when i called you at 9:30 , i could not make out what you said, can you repeat it again...

Me...grrr.........

this is what you get for doing social service !!!

Comments

Unknown said…
lolz ... paavam da nee .. college la irukaravan kitta asinga patadhu poraadhu nu veli pasanga kitayum asinga padara :D
harry said…
enna panradhu veekay..ellam antha elaru naatu sani pannara velai..

Popular Posts