Orkut --- comedies and love triangles..

Just could not stop blogging... wanted to write abt this for a long time and have now written it..

One of the most Vetti tools on the net....
started as a dating service but spread it tentacles to cover other aspects..
I too started orkutting with the intent of flirting , but graduallly realized its pointless and now resort to vetti arattai.. and of coz networking with people of similar tastes and interests..

what i find really funny is some of the replies in the scraps of some really gorgeous girls... they are drop dead gorgeous and you really wonder whether they are real, but still some dumbos go and post some stupid inane scraps...a sample of it below...

incidentally majority of the scraps are from software professionals..:)

Hi ABCD,
I am interested in doing friendship with me.I am a software professional.
Are u interested?


Hello BCD,
I liked ur passions as dey r mine as well....do u play guitar or just listen....Well I am a s/w professional but a big music freak.. So If u think v cud b frens den its ok else sorry dear..
bye n have a nice time


hello dce,


i find u r very beautiful.
would l like to know u more
what do u say



u look gorgeous
it wood b nice 2 hav such a beautiful face on my frend list
n u r d one 2 help me out
ok den bye dear frend
hav a good day
n plz do reply



i & how r u...MIss M..i m J..can i ADD u...its my request,,it is not my ORDER..pleazz...inkara nahi kerna..ok..beyyyyyy



hi i m comming to ur INDIA ...... 1st March ..... where r u live .. if u dont mind ...R

Comments

Popular Posts