Nice blog Reads of the day..

I came upon this blog...by a person named naatamai..
nice article abt the disadvantages of being a teetotaller..
something very similar to my state and of coz to the huge brethern of teetotallers in South India. Going by the decreasing number of teetotallers i am afraid whether girls will start looking down upon teetotallers as a vanishing tribe . Just hoping that being a teetotaller doesn't qualify as a disqualification when it comes to bridegroom selection.You never know times are changing...

here's the Link..
WHat-you-dont-drink


Nicknames..aah..i love it.. for chrissake can u ppl call me prashanth..my friends shout out out "NO" in unison.. very rarely have ppl called me by my name.for one simple reason... Prashanth is too long..so the nicks have been haripi in school
pisthu in college . so my schoolies call me as haripi and my collegemates call em as pisthu and i am ref to as pisthu even at office..drat!! now dont ask me why i am called pisthu..i seriously donno..

Interesting nicks have been umashankar as zaandi
sivakaminathan as sivakami..
barath raam as jittam
santosh as sans..that sounds hep naa
Ambarish as AM BA(O)DY..poor guy..we used to call this name right in fronnt of girls and boy he used to be mightily embarassed.
ramesh as thanthanum
Kowshik as COW shit
deepak as dubukku
charan as chachi

Then in college i came across all wierd names and names which have no relevance to the name of the person.
The nicks were
Pisthu,tharuthala,psycho,thala,nathas,sulls,mokkaiyan,nara ku***,loose,marutha,niger mani,kaaka,dubukku,kandy,pazham,mandai,nattaiyan,enthu,soora kadiyan,calci prabhu(this guy never lent his calci to anybody),pointer suresh(coz this guy was considered to be a god at pointers in C)and the list goes on. another nice article on nicks at Ramya's Blog.

gotta go..

Comments

harry said…
how cud i forget those..now how can i forget somban..cauchi..what else..guyz help me out with more names

Popular Posts