Boredom may eat me soon

I am wondering how many days more will i be able to endure this ennui?So i am doing nothing else other than Browsing PG,orkut and aspin. managed to go through the quants teaser thread and look at all the problems.Is this the way a softie's life is?I had some work to do at least the previous 9 months but one month sitting idly in front of the comp just browsing .... gives me a very sick feeling.Of course i am feeling guilty but what to do? its not my fault!! . Maybe 9 months of work and 3 months of bench is the default time schedule for the average software professional in india. At least lemme do justice towards my cat prep.Yesterday i was pretty successful in maintaining my preparation schedule towards CAT and had a very negligible deviation.But after seeing the posts in PG and the answers guyz are posting i realise that i have to be more sincere and more hard work needs to be pumped in towards my prep.I am having a faint feeling that towards november i will be inundated with so much work that i will hardly have time for CAT.God save me from such a predicament in case it is about to happen.

My blog has touched 500 hits
Thanks a lot guyz n gals for making it possible.It is just 2 weeks since i started active blogging and 500 hits is a decent ratio.not any special events for the day.made a few online friends via PG.Joined the pagalguy community at orkut.yet to learn on how to discuss or chat via orkut.Gotta thank anil for inviting me first.

Quizilla rocks!!
Yet One more of quizilla's creations!!


You belong to the world of knowledge-seekers
You belong somewhere out in the world, exploring
and learning and spreading the knowledge that
you find. When you love, that love will join
you in your quest and believe as you do in a
world of spiritual energy that is stronger than
anything humanity could normally even conceive,
although you may be able to. Council those you
encounter, give them your wisdom, and stay true
to yourself.


Where do you belong?(ANIME IMAGES)
brought to you by Quizilla

Comments

Popular Posts