Dot Net ASP...I am also becoming a techie

The last two days i have been busy browsing through technical jargons and all mumbo jumbo related with dot net.I was surprised that i was able to recall what all i did during my ELT days.maybe my memory isn't that bad afterall!! The Bench Blues are gonna pass away and it seems very likely that i am going to get some work by next week.This time it is going to be some development work.Hope it is mentally challenging and not physically exhausting.(Oxymoron ain't it..??)

The XL issue seems to have died out.all sorts of explanations are coming out and it is hard to believe which one is true.Going by the facts it seems like there had been some sort of misbehaviour but the tone of it is not clear whether it went above the permissible levels.I have to ask Dij: to give me a clarification on this issue.

Met Sunil of PG land today and he seems to be a really nice chap,down to earth and very friendly and ever eager to lend a helping hand.very hard to find people of his nature.A bloke by name salim called me up from kashmir to get some ideas on how to get Mock Cats.Of coz the only medium between me and CAT junta is PG.he was telling me how the situation in kashmir has improved and tourism is flourishing.Poor guy there is no CAT training institute in kashmir.so he has to settle for correspondence.Even though we live in the same country the difference in the availabilities of equal oppurtunities is really huge.I think i must consider myself extremely lucky to be bought up in such a conducive environment.i have taken things for granted that i have never pondered about my surroundings and the advantages i possess.Should strive harder and make full use of my oppurtunities.

Got prem's Bro's marriage tomorrow.It should be an enjoyable occassion.Only sad part will be not many of our classmates will be present as many of them are pursuing higher studies in US.Hopefully next fall i too will be pursuing higher studies at IIMA. Time to realise that i have to make hay while the sun is shining.

Marriages are defintely a platform for exhibiting your ornithology skills and perfect place to market yourself.Just hope that none of the oldies say that "you are next in the Line?"

Comments

Anonymous said…
methinks you need some lessons on the English language too.

Popular Posts