Garuda the mighty lord who is Lord Vishnu's Official carrier Descended down to eath in form of sanjeev garuda to bless me with a Gmail account.Though i haven't really explored it ,the euphoric feeling is immense and a tidal wave of happiness and excitement swept me over as i logged into it the first time.The feeling could be synonymous to the way i felt when i first browsed thru the internet in an Internet Cafe.God bless you sanjeev.that was the best birthday gift i got.

Another million thanks to akshath for starting a thread on PG to wish me on my B'day.That was really so cute and 28 people wished me.thats great.That too everyone wished from the bottom of their hearts.I really felt ecstatic on reading the wishes.thanks a lot Pgites.God only knows what i would do in a world devoid of PG.com . An Home for poor lost IT souls like me.

went to the dentist yesterday to have my teeth cleaned and i must admit that the doc had done a remarkable job.she said she will fill my broken teeth with a cap.Wow!! alas! i would be able to show my teeth while taking photos.I can very well get rid of the
artificial facade upon my face while posing for a snap.

TIME tests start this week and non TIME students can't take their mocks too bad.this applies only in chennai.Mr.bala in case you are reading this please do allow us also to take the test.why this discrimination??

I am going to go and finish off with geometry today. No work and off i go...

Comments

Popular Posts