CF Mock and my B'day

It had been a great weekend.CF gave a treat in form of a free Mock . I managed an AiR of 87 amongst if i am not wrong should be close to 1000 people.Not a performance to rave or rant about.Its still the early days and showed me where i was.The test was an eye opener to me that if i am aiming for the IIMs i have to be not amongs the best but to be the best .The bigggest enemy or competitor i face is none other than myself.I gotta break free from the shackles of under performance and start performing like the big match players or the crisis managers.the waterloo turned out to be verbal wherein imade 39 attempts got 17 wrong which was definitely not desirable.It was a much needed dent on my overconfidence in my VA abilities to make me realise that a lot of efforts and inputs are pending from the verbal point of view.

Had a great birthday today.Swell of wishes and phone -calls from the morning.Got three new shirts and a pant.I triesd resisting it to my parents saying that i was 22 but my parents said that at 22 also i was still their child.So without any further talk got the bounty from Rex fashions.(This is what i call win-win situation).

Pg meet went on well yesterday with 3 newbies arvind,nikhil and arvind's classie gracing the meet.Bessie was as usual filled with the excitement and energy which never ceases.Of coz the babe count has diminished a bit.Blame it on the cineplexes,multiplexes and A/c malls . but it still does remain a personal favorite with respect to me.In the meet ,met bharathi(IIMA) who seemed quite a very lovable and jovial character with no airs . How i wish i could be in her shoes the next year.

One importabnt thing which i learnt is never try to be jovial or easy going with people who at times get cross and put down a face which makes you cut a sorry face.I really hate that.Time for a character upheaval when dealing with such persons.

Comments

Popular Posts