Started off the day filling the TNPCEE application form for my brother who has succesfully finished his 12th Followed by finishing the insurance formalities with the insurance agent.My grandma has got an eye operation today and hope everything goes on smooth and fine.Yesterday was my parent's 26th wedding anniversary and went to "Murugan's idli kadai" at G.N.chetty road,,T.nagar. I must admit it was the best Joint i have visited in recent times.

Pro's
1)Very much affordable
2)Only place in chennai where Idli's seem softer than butter.
3)Ambience is good.
4)instant serving.Time delay prolly at the max 2 minutes..
5)so many varieties of chutney esp: the pudhina is simply superb..

Cons
1)no north indian varieties
2)always a big rush is there and you gotta wait at least 10 mins outside before you get in unless you are the first person to kick start their business for the day.

Went thru suze,nikhil,chandoo and sindhu's blog.read a poem abt love in tamil @ sindhu's bog.good stuff.her english is goddamn hi-fi wih all GRE type words wherein elucidating it itself will take hours.Chandoo's love story was cute and realistic.In fact i can empathise with chandoo and feel how it would have been for him during the tour.Each and every incident is riveting and interesting and chandoo i am damn sure you can proudly show these to your grandchildren.Sriram's recollection of good ol days in chennai,Cricket offered me yet another oppurtunity to recall my cricketing days in school and college and relive it.

Started the work for the day and Yipee!! Found a bug.logged it.waiting for a reply.

Just put up my own Online Quiz on PS at my site.Plan to add at least one every month in my site.Site is still not that well designed.i will do it as soon as i find time.Those who take it please do pour in your two pennies worth..

Gotta go and get IMS material from my friend.been asking it for the past 2 months.he's yet to clean his room and give it to me.dei in case u read this plzz..do clean it quickly coz i have started my prep towards CAT and each day of prep matters.
TIME has announced the dates for the Mock CAT series.


Comments

Anonymous said…
oh...i use such flowery words,do i?No one mentioned it earlier,will try and use simple lingo :) user friendly is imp.......btw,wot was the comment u left on my tam poettry all about? - Sindhu

Popular Posts